TransAm Trucking
www.transamtruck.com Olathe, KS 500 to 999 Employees

Very disatisfied,

Driver (Former Employee)
Olathe, KS

ProsTransam has a good fleet of trucks that are maintained well. Automatic worked well with me because of my age etc.. They seem to have a good system as far as miles and pay packages.

ConsThere leasing program needs some work. Don't listen to certain individuals at Olathe Ks about leasing a truck, if you lease dont make same mistake I made, drive company for at least a year, then lease.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy experience at transam was not good at all, I made the mistake of listening to an individual at Olathe, Ks in the training department pushing lease to new drivers that needed more time on the road.

Do not lease from TransAm. Better yet, just steer clear.

Driver (Former Employee)

I worked at TransAm Trucking

Pros: I cannot think of any good reason to work for this company. … Cons: My truck had problems from day 1 of my lease. The time it spent in the shop combined with the incompetence of the… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure what all of your problems are, but I can say this from my experience: I sat too long waiting to deliver, sat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been very good as a lease driver

Lease Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at TransAm Trucking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good equipment, give me enough miles generally , dm is… Cons: Trucks are slow, sometimes put on hold- especially at night Advice to Senior Management: Need better phone system Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TransAm Trucking.

Worked for TransAm Trucking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransAm Trucking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TransAm Trucking CEO John Jacobson Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by TransAm Trucking employees.