TransFirst
www.transfirst.com Hauppauge, NY 500 to 999 Employees

It is what you make of it

Programmer II (Current Employee)
Broomfield, CO

ProsIf you are motivated and have the right attitude, TransFirst can be a great place to work. The opportunities are endless. There are opportunities for career growth and advancement, as well as opportunities to work with the latest technologies.

ConsEvery company has its cons. The best advice I can give to a potential job seeker is to talk to the employees and decide for yourself if it is a good fit for you. The negative nancies and underachievers who previously posted are the in minority. It is time to put up or shut up.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote the open door policy.

Solid Company, Provides Employee Growth

Programmer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at TransFirst full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: TransFirst is a great company to work for. I have personally climbed the corporate ladder and received multiple promotions and large increases in my… Cons: There are of course some negative issues with companies, but TransFirst is a good company to work for in this economy. There… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be transparent and provide information to your employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Need to be manager's favorite to keep job and advance

Information Technology (Current Employee)

I have been working at TransFirst full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Nice Co-workers - Will allocate money for new technology - … Cons: - very clicky - manager's play favorites - big fish there are allowed to have bad attitudes towards work and employees - lower then avg pay - have to… Advice to Senior Management: Show that you care about the people that work for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TransFirst.

Worked for TransFirst? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransFirst reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TransFirst CEO John Shlonsky. All reviews posted anonymously by TransFirst employees.