TransPerfect
www.transperfect.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great growth opportunities for the ambitious

New York, NY

ProsIf you're ambitious and looking for a career versus a job, TPT offers great opportunities down a variety of paths. Even during a recession, business has been constantly growing which means no shortage of career options (especially as they focus on promoting from within). Being a global company there are great opportunities for both travel and relocation, and the chance to be involved in VIP client's and projects - and not just involved, but a part of the process.
Also can't ignore the great social atmosphere, a great group of fun people to spend your days with.

ConsDeadline driven environments so hours will vary and some longer days are inevitable, but the hard work will pay off in the end

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers have been really supportive and encouraging of my strengths and really put me on a path to success based on what I was good at and enjoyed. Continue to invest in employees from day one .

Quality Review Intern

Quality Review (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at TransPerfect as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good working environment, friendly people, great working experience in translation field, work in the field… Cons: Low salary, overtime work, fast pace More

overworked/underpaid

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at TransPerfect full-time for more than a year

Pros: casual workplace. people are nice usually, even though working conditions are deplorable and and morale is really low. in production, people… Cons: working in production was definitely like working in a white-collar sweatshop. there is no such thing as work-life balance. the job itself isn't hard but… Advice to Senior Management: production is a revolving door for a reason. hire more people and increase base salary. each dept is severely under-staffed so each PM needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TransPerfect.

Worked for TransPerfect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransPerfect reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TransPerfect CEO Elizabeth Elting. All reviews posted anonymously by TransPerfect employees.