TransPerfect
www.transperfect.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

All in all, a good place to work

Director (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

Pros- Very fast paced
- you truly unfluence your own future here - I know it sounds cliched but if you work harder than your peers, you will succeed.
- opportunities for advancement because the company is constantly growing and evolving
- INCREDIBLE company parties
- Most of the people are great
- Beautiful offices in the best cities in the world

ConsA lot of the other posters are very enthusiastic about the company and probably work there too. In truth, there are legitimate great things and legitimate bad things about the company. It is still a startup culture (which I love, but is not for corporate-types), so some things are fast paced and sometimes disorganized in some areas. People always have a lot on their plate, so the hours are long.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny reviews saying that management is poor is oblivious to the company's spectacular growth, but micromanagement in some areas causes bottlenecks.

Great internship, would consider working for them someday

Intern (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at TransPerfect

Pros: I worked for TransPerfect as a sales intern for 6 months and had a great experience. The employees were very friendly. My boss… Cons: Nothing bad to say. OK, maybe one thing...interns don't get to go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast track to success

Director, Strategic Accounts (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at TransPerfect

Pros: - Total meritocracy - You do have to put in a fair share of work, but it pays off in promotions, increased salary, increased responsibility -… Cons: - Can be stressful at times but that is the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TransPerfect.

Worked for TransPerfect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TransPerfect reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TransPerfect CEO Elizabeth Elting. All reviews posted anonymously by TransPerfect employees.