Transcat
www.transcat.com Rochester, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Transcat is a risk averse, old school company overly focused on historical analysis at the expense of strategic planning

Rochester, NY

ProsReasonable pay, accessible management, good work-lide balance, fair benefits, profitable enough to support decent resources, minimal nit-picking about travel expenses.

ConsNot a progressive or innovative company. Very poor in terms of optimizing business operations for customer satisfaction. Senior management decision making is a closed circle.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore focus on long term strategy in anticipation of industry evolution is essential and needed, even at the expense of short term balance sheet effects.

Stable company focused on gradual growth

I have been working at Transcat full-time

Pros: Excellent Benefits (especially for a company of this size), competitive pay, knowledgable co-workers, good work/life balance. During… Cons: Limited vertical career growth opportunities due to size, can be too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok has long has your a family member or friend of a friend

Warehouse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Transcat

Pros: Good health good vacation safe place most employees fair clean… Cons: Gota be a buddy or golf with the upper management husband or… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair to people who put their time in just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Transcat.

Worked for Transcat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transcat reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Transcat CEO Charles P. Hadeed. All reviews posted anonymously by Transcat employees.