Transdev

www.transdev.com
  www.transdev.com
There are newer employer reviews for Transdev

The blind leading the blind

Current Employee - Coach Operator in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Coach Operator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Transdev full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Health Benefits were decent, and I met a lot of dedicated drivers who were not appreciated at all.

Cons

Always has been a us against them atmosphere between management and the bulk of the labor force, Drivers, Mechanics, Etc. Its not really even hidden. Just listen to the comments made by Op manager or safety and train. manager... they talk as if we (the drivers) are the enemy and in need of constant policing to keep us on the straight and narrow.

1st , I guess start looking for new jobs since Veolia will not be awarded the contract again. 2. Don't get caught up in being so damned distant and superior, after all most of you were drivers at some time in life, if not you must of been human at some time. Don't feel so bad we are are the one's getting tossed to MV Trans and I hear they might be just as nasty as you were

52 Other Employee Reviews for Transdev (View Most Recent)

Driver

Former Employee - Driver in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Driver in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Transdev full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Its a good company to work for

Cons

take time for advancement within the company

A good place to work if you have patience.

Current Employee - Bus Driver in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Bus Driver in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Transdev full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Your schedule only stays the same for 3 months, and depending on your seniority your weekly schedule usually has different routes in it. So there's not really time to get bored with what you're doing day to day. Sometimes you get to know the people who ride the bus every day on your route and that makes it a friendlier place to work.

Cons

Dealing with some of the more "colorful" people can be trying. Homeless, un-hygenic (I know that's not really a word), drunks and other substance abusers are just a few. We can't do anything about them unless they break a "rule" or cause a disturbance and ask them to leave the bus. It's sad, but the AC is recirculating air and can quickly stink up the bus and everyone pays for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Transdev