Transdev

www.transdev.com
  www.transdev.com
There are newer employer reviews for Transdev

The blind leading the blind

Current Employee - Coach Operator in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Coach Operator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Transdev full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Health Benefits were decent, and I met a lot of dedicated drivers who were not appreciated at all.

Cons

Always has been a us against them atmosphere between management and the bulk of the labor force, Drivers, Mechanics, Etc. Its not really even hidden. Just listen to the comments made by Op manager or safety and train. manager... they talk as if we (the drivers) are the enemy and in need of constant policing to keep us on the straight and narrow.

1st , I guess start looking for new jobs since Veolia will not be awarded the contract again. 2. Don't get caught up in being so damned distant and superior, after all most of you were drivers at some time in life, if not you must of been human at some time. Don't feel so bad we are are the one's getting tossed to MV Trans and I hear they might be just as nasty as you were

51 Other Employee Reviews for Transdev (View Most Recent)

Good company to work for, but the local market is in trouble.

Current Employee - Road Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Road Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Transdev full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits are usually really good. The company tends to promote from within with great frequency and has a policy of doing so. Their stance on professional development and education is superb.

Cons

The pay is average. Demands on time; especially shifting and-or grueling schedules and unending one-way communication can be overwhelming. This is an average company when it comes to business practices; while they take great care to obey the law, the corporate management practices leave something to be desired in the areas of ethics and common sense - with particular regard to their clients, and their vested employees. I actually do have eight bosses to report to.

If employees show genuine interest and demonstrate profitable conduct in continuing to work in the transit field, and desire to stay with the company even though the company is abandoning the local market, let them transfer when they ask for it. Don't "lose" or delete their applications. Be honest, don't tease. If you don't want them, say so.

Driver

Former Employee - Driver in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Driver in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Transdev full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Its a good company to work for

Cons

take time for advancement within the company

There are newer employer reviews for Transdev