Transfield Services
www.transfieldservices.com North Sydney, Australia 5000+ Employees

communication (transfield safety services)

Safety Division (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe pay is well and veteran workers with job knowledge ,experience makes them vital for they have the ability to get the job completed even under adverse conditions that is what makes them a more professional employee.

ConsBIASED, more experienced workers being overlooked because of personal relations personal opinion unjust reprimands without being investigated fairly based of personal feelings lack of leadership experience also no employee appreciation at all .

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to KNOW your employees do Not always trust the biased opinions of lower management .WE appreciate the fact you acquired Welltech safety .If you made surprise visits to the refineries unescorted without certain management you would receive HONEST opinion of the workers in the field with employees that feel like they matter They will take more pride and professionalism in their job morale will improve .Therefore revenue will increase and your more experienced employees will stay..But you still have a lot of the same practices that are continuing and they will continue unless you make some changes we will more then likely continue to loose vital contracts..

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

I enjoy the work but the salary is not apt for the work I do, whilst others seem to be overpaid

Facilities & Plant Administrator (Current Employee)
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The staff are friendly and easy going Cons: The management sometimes seem to lack courage where staff are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep staff informed of what is going on in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Diversified company with good opportunities Cons: Some people are in their positions just because they have… Advice to Senior Management: Need to be a bit more aggtessive in going after… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Transfield Services.

Worked for Transfield Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transfield Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Transfield Services CEO Graeme Hunt. All reviews posted anonymously by Transfield Services employees.