Transfield Services
www.transfieldservices.com North Sydney, Australia 5000+ Employees

Good potential

Strategy Analyst (Former Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

ProsThere are some potentials working on strategy side as the Company has a large portfolio of business and investment. Some operate good while a few of them perform poorly which needs good strategy guidance and adjustment.

ConsThe management team needs great development on experience in a global company management.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow organically and don't put too much emphasis on M&A. Please improve the core capabilities of business development and winning contracts.

Great place to work for the people, but acquisition of my company was not smooth

Project Accountant (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: People are great and hard working Cons: Acquisition was not smooth and did not benefit employees Advice to Senior Management: Stop out sourcing your employees. This will not be beneficial… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible Work Environment

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: can only improve form where it stands Cons: Company does not pay its bills. Outsourcing departments to India and closing offices Poor Leadership across the organization Company consistently… Advice to Senior Management: clean house No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Transfield Services.

Worked for Transfield Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transfield Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Transfield Services CEO Graeme Hunt. All reviews posted anonymously by Transfield Services employees.