Transfield Services

www.transfieldservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Transfield Services

It is OK. No Redundancy pay.

I have been working at Transfield Services

Pros

To work in an Electrical Industry in NZ, you can only work for a contracting company like transfield Services in most of the cases.

Cons

Hard to ask for pay rise once you are in the company even that you have earn lot more experience. People will just move to another company when they had enough.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Transfield Services (View Most Recent)

Graduate Engineer

Current Employee - Graduate Engineer in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Graduate Engineer in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Transfield Services as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Transfield Services is a great company to work with. Worked in a welcoming team and pay was rewarding. Supervisor was very helpful and more than willing to teach me anything i didn't know.

Cons

A few contracts at transfield services were lost and a lot of people are in the process of losing their jobs.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I have been working at Transfield Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A great company. I've had many opportunities working with Transfield to help grow my career. I've been with the company for 2 years and it's one of the best places I've worked. I love the teams I've worked with, and the management. The company holds true to it's values.

Cons

Complaints throughout the company are regarding payroll and wages staff being paid incorrectly. I haven't been efffected but I know many who have. It's difficult to sell this comapny as a "great place to work" if people aren't getting paid!

I know that the company's payroll system is currently under review but we MUST get this right! We should also have better training systems in place. Perhaps a team dedicated to travelling to new contracts to show them the processes and how to find answers.

There are newer employer reviews for Transfield Services