Transocean
www.deepwater.com Vernier, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Best company I have ever worked for.

I have been working at Transocean

ProsSalary, benefits, compressed work week (off at 11 a.m. every Friday), facilities, friendliness of employees, nice location, private office space, paid parking, the company is interesting and exciting.

ConsManagers have heavy travel schedules making access to them difficult. And what does that mean for the average employee? Employee performance evaluations suffer, relationships suffer, communication suffers.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce travel for managers of individual contributors.

I have been working at Transocean

Pros: higher that average salaries, great benefits, pension, half day friday, new… Cons: somewhat interesting, not challenging, and frustrating at time due to slow moving management, salaries higher than average for experience… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees, director level and below managers need to put more faith in their employees and create an environment of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall great company to work for

I have been working at Transocean

Pros: Encourage employee growth within the company Cons: A lot of change in Senior Management Advice to Senior Management: It would be beneficial to inform employees of Senior Management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Transocean.

Worked for Transocean? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transocean reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Transocean CEO Steven L. Newman . All reviews posted anonymously by Transocean employees.