There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group

Couldn't imagine myself working anywhere else..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I’ve been with the company for over 10 years and truly feel as if they are my 2nd family.. the company continues to grow / stand out in the market place and I am proud to be a part of that. They are very invested in their employees, and do a lot to make sure the personnel knows they are appreciated.

Cons

Long hours, but those who put the effort in have a lot to show for it.

Continue to bring in people who are hungry and want to see this company be successful, as its a fun ride to be a part of that.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Transportation Solutions Group (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Customer Operations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Operations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great leadership across the company. You get a lot of hands on training to begin your career and get into the mix within the first month. I personally had no experience in the industry before starting at TSG and now have a great base of knowledge of how everything works.

Cons

Paid time-off for new employees used to be on the lighter side, but they just updated this year, so seems like management is always trying to improve. Hours can be long, but are off set by half days.

Love Coming to Work Everyday

Current Employee - Carrier Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Carrier Representative in Chicago, IL

Pros

Great leadership with solid group of mentors. Culture is awesome here, they are always doing something fun to keep things interesting. I have moved up pretty quickly in two years and have a great knowledge of the industry. I started out being a young rookie with a lot to learn, and although I still am learning something new every day, I now get to help out with the newer reps and point them in the right direction.

Cons

Everyday comes with it challenges as this is transportation and issues do occur. The hours can be long as well, but the time flies.

Keep doing what you are doing and never sit back on your laurels.

There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group