There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group

Couldn't imagine myself working anywhere else..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I’ve been with the company for over 10 years and truly feel as if they are my 2nd family.. the company continues to grow / stand out in the market place and I am proud to be a part of that. They are very invested in their employees, and do a lot to make sure the personnel knows they are appreciated.

Cons

Long hours, but those who put the effort in have a lot to show for it.

Continue to bring in people who are hungry and want to see this company be successful, as its a fun ride to be a part of that.

reviews filtered by

Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Customer Operations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Operations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great leadership across the company. You get a lot of hands on training to begin your career and get into the mix within the first month. I personally had no experience in the industry before starting at TSG and now have a great base of knowledge of how everything works.

Cons

Paid time-off for new employees used to be on the lighter side, but they just updated this year, so seems like management is always trying to improve. Hours can be long, but are off set by half days.

Upper Management

Current Employee - Carrier Sales and Operations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Carrier Sales and Operations in Chicago, IL

Pros

With upper management having 10 plus year experience it is good to know that they have successfully navigated through our economies up and downs, perseverance is a true attribute you should be looking at when targeting a company for employment.

I have also noticed that they really invest in their employee development as compared to the mass hiring and see what sticks mentality, development and support are also great attributes when looking at companies for employment.

Based upon the awards they are wining in the marketplace against tough competition in Chicagoland, they must be doing something right with employee development and satisfaction.

Cons

It is a work hard play hard enviorment that constantly challenges your ability to adapt and learn on the job

Growth is a by product of perseverance

There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group