Transportation Solutions Group

www.tsgsolutions.com
  www.tsgsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group

An amazing environment that is never boring and always keeps you on your toes

Current Employee - Customer Sales in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Customer Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with intelligent people in a fast paced environment couldn't possibly be more motivating

Cons

When someone responds with a revised contract, it can take the legal team a day or two to return a signed copy.

Keep the happy hours coming! These outings definitely help with morale and give us the opportunity to mingle with people we may not normally encounter.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Transportation Solutions Group (View Most Recent)

HURRY AND GET ABOARD THIS FREIGHT TRAIN BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!!!!

Current Employee - Senior Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, tremendous opportunity of growth, never a slow day very fast paced and competitive, TSG only wants to see you succeed and will help in any which way to make sure this happens. Management is very professional and go out of their way to get to know you and your family on a personal level. From the President of the Company all the way down, everyone is always available to speak at
    anytime. I have been at this company for four years now and couldnt be more proud to be an employee and part of something special. TSG is a family and a company only gets this way if it starts from the top!!!!!!!

Cons

Its hard to leave work related issues at work and not bring them home with you.... On the other hand in this industry the more issues you are dealing with the more money you are making...

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!!!

Couldn't imagine myself working anywhere else..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I’ve been with the company for over 10 years and truly feel as if they are my 2nd family.. the company continues to grow / stand out in the market place and I am proud to be a part of that. They are very invested in their employees, and do a lot to make sure the personnel knows they are appreciated.

Cons

Long hours, but those who put the effort in have a lot to show for it.

Continue to bring in people who are hungry and want to see this company be successful, as its a fun ride to be a part of that.

There are newer employer reviews for Transportation Solutions Group