Great Workplace

Current Employee - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people, atmosphere, and activities are fun and rewarding. I wake up excited to go to work everyday and enjoy the daily challenge that is presented. Overall - satisfied with my position and have met some great friends in the office thus far. TSG is a fun place to work and has a fast paced, lively atmosphere.

Cons

Sometimes have to work weekends/longer hours than others in the office. Overall though, this is a fun place to work with a good group of employees and management.

Advice to Management

Management has an effective system in place.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

An amazing environment that is never boring and always keeps you on your toes

Current Employee - Customer Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Customer Sales in Chicago, IL

Pros

Working with intelligent people in a fast paced environment couldn't possibly be more motivating

Cons

When someone responds with a revised contract, it can take the legal team a day or two to return a signed copy.

Advice to Management

Keep the happy hours coming! These outings definitely help with morale and give us the opportunity to mingle with people we may not normally encounter.

HURRY AND GET ABOARD THIS FREIGHT TRAIN BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!!!!

Current Employee - Senior Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Transportation Solutions Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, tremendous opportunity of growth, never a slow day very fast paced and competitive, TSG only wants to see you succeed and will help in any which way to make sure this happens. Management is very professional and go out of their way to get to know you and your family on a personal level. From the President of the Company all the way down, everyone is always available to speak at anytime. I have been at this company for four years now and couldnt be more proud to be an employee and part of something special. TSG is a family and a company only gets this way if it starts from the top!!!!!!!

Cons

Its hard to leave work related issues at work and not bring them home with you.... On the other hand in this industry the more issues you are dealing with the more money you are making...

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!!!