Transwestern Commercial Services

www.transwestern.net
There are newer employer reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services

GREAT place to work. Best CRE company out there to work for!!!!

Current Employee - Administrative Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Administrative Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Upper management totally cares about their employees! Great family/work balance here. BEST commercial real estate company out there to work for. I've worked for several competitors and Transwestern beats them all -- hands down!

Cons

The only con I have is my commute, but I choose to live outside of Houston. I've always had to drive into town and knew this going into it.

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to care about your employees. What a great TEAM of people to work with! Continue to stay true to your core values as you continue to grow! GREAT work!

31 Other Employee Reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services (View Most Recent)

Amazing people, great benefits and plenty of room to grow if you work hard!

Former Employee - Coordinator in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I worked at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you work hard, the sky is the limit! Every job has it's pros and cons, but if you work hard, show you are part of the team, they reward you well. You will work with some of the smartest people in the industry and they pride themselves on teaching you to be your very best. Management does their best to listen to all employees no matter where you are in the hierarchy.

Cons

Depends on how you look at it, but it is a never stop, very fast paced environment. There is no downtown time. This could be great for some, unbearable for others.

More accountability for employees / brokers.

Transwestern is the Right Place to Be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great company with strong ethical approach. Upper management encourages a life balance and treats people like family. Salary levels are good, perks are good and morale is great!

Cons

Commercial real estate is a fickle business and there are definitely ups and downs. Right now is an up time... a couple of years ago was a little down. But our managment group got us through it and we are back on top!

Continue to stay on top of developing technology

There are newer employer reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services