Transwestern Commercial Services

www.transwestern.net
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services

Transwestern--Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Administrative Associate in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Administrative Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for Transwestern Dallas for 4 years--an excellent organization, positive culture, reasonable people and excellent leadership. In 30+ years of employment, it is the best company I've worked for. Their time-off polices are generous and flexible, compensation competitive and there are occasional perks. They treat their employees like adults!

Cons

It is a national commercial real estate company--and the challenges there go hand-in-hand with corp. real estate anywhere: lots of last minute, overtime work. But it just goes with the territory. If you can't flex, don't work in this industry.

Keep up your excellent fiscal management--I love you guys!

33 Other Employee Reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services (View Most Recent)

Overall Good, but...

I worked at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Overall, nationally, this is probably a great company to work for.
    They had and possibly might still have the basis of possessing a great culture.
    Other employees, although morale is starting to fade

Cons

Some of the cultural has been reduced due to recent additions and releases. Also, nationally and diffently locally the office has an identity issue, they need to figure who they are and what they can achieve. They seem to be getting away from what brought them success to chase unattainable targets as well as to satisfy the C Suite

Don't forget or lose sight of what got you there, back up the talk. Figure out company's strengths as well as identity

Transwestern is a solid company with great leadership and talented people in the field.

Former Employee - Property Manager
    Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at Transwestern Commercial Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company has good policies and a culture to promote solid service to clients. Their is a teamwork attitude where employees are empowered to perform their job function. the CEO update from Larry Heard is a nice touch to keep employees informed on big picture items.

Cons

There not many cons related to Transwestern and the large growth experienced in the last few years has slowed and needs to be the focus to cultivate new business and grow the existing customer base. I feel they have good people in place to do this, but it takes time. I wish them the best.

Keep plugging away to continue the growth of the company. You should be proud of a solid group of associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Transwestern Commercial Services