Travel Leaders Corporate
www.travelleaderscorp.com Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

I AM A LEADER

ProsCompany recognizes every employee as LEADERS. Focus on employee engagement. Ability to be part of an entrepreneurial organization that allows me to contribute in a meaningful way.

ConsAll startup companies obviously have to deal with change, competing deadlines, etc. While I enjoy being part of a changing culture, business philosophy, etc. it may not be for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to proactively share company vision, business reasons behind decisions, etc. It's been invaluable in me gaining a better understanding of the company's direction.

Virtual Opportunities Viral Relationships

I have been working at Travel Leaders Corporate

Pros: This is a great company to work for if you like the ability to work from home… Cons: The company's president often operates from an emotional place and therefore can be very reactive and change his mind… Advice to Senior Management: Growth and change are good things but staying committed to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Okay

ECommerce Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Travel Leaders Corporate full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from home opportunities available Cons: Management and communication are in need of improvement. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Travel Leaders Corporate.

Worked for Travel Leaders Corporate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travel Leaders Corporate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Travel Leaders Corporate CEO David P. Holyoke, CTE. All reviews posted anonymously by Travel Leaders Corporate employees.