just okay

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at TravelClick full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great colleagues Competitive Pay and fair bonus structure Opportunity to advance

Cons

Senior Leadership has NO industry experience (we service hospitality customers and they have NO clue about the industry, but "make it up as they go!" Lots of angry and disrespectful people work here (I've never seen so many angry people) Too many chiefs, not enough worker resources Red tape!

Advice to Management

Hire some hospitality industry veterans to help service our hotel customers. Make Senior Leadership LIVE OUR VALUES that you've set out....most don't! Stop hiring VP's, SVP's, Directors, Senior Managers and get some "line-level" support to help the people that work the hardest....we don't need anyone else to sit in an office!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great atmosphere and people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at TravelClick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Finally, a company that treats their employees like a valuable asset. I'm treated with respect and proud to say I work for TravelClick. I was skeptical after I read a few bad reviews here, but glad I didn't judge by other people's bad feedback because they made have been in a tough situation. I enjoy the work I'm doing, people are great, fantastic manager, great benefits and opportunity to grow! My last two companies were nightmares. Glad I made the move to TravelClick!

Cons

Crammed office space, but I can deal with that considering the other positive aspects.

Advice to Management

Glad you made the recent improvements so the company can grow in the right direction.

Talented people worked until they fail.

Current Employee - Media Manager in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Media Manager in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at TravelClick full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic and extremely talented people. Marketable products.

Cons

SLT - now mainly friends of the CEO have no industry experience. Double digit growth didn't meet totally ridiculous sales target - cut sales commissions, lose the top sellers and fire leadership with industry experience. Have the SLT elite take over department after department until they have no time to lead any of them. Layoff the seasoned developers to focus on maintenance.

Advice to Management

Move on and drive some other company into the ground.