TravelNet Solutions

www.travelnetsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for TravelNet Solutions

it's ok.

I worked at TravelNet Solutions

Pros

the CEO approached every employee friendly and nicely, the environmental is nice, great profession opportunity for people who want to work as sales executive.

Cons

sales department gain more priority than other department, low pay, not balance between productivity and sales.

11 Other Employee Reviews for TravelNet Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great job to get experience in the workforce.

I have been working at TravelNet Solutions

Pros

Great job to get experience, nice people to work with. Good medical and dental benefits.

Cons

Companies communication and compensation. They take on too many projects at once, and need to focus on solving one thing at a time.

Open access to be successful

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at TravelNet Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The experience thus far has been challenging and rewarding. There has been a major transition by management and leadership. I can honestly say that 90% of the time I truly look forward to coming into work. Everyone that currently works at this company is of good, sound character. It is a place where if you follow your guard rails you will be successful. The greater the effort, the greater the return (both financially and mentally).

I believe strongly in what we do for the companies we work with. As long as you understand your role as both a sales person along with the responsibility of managing your accounts, your partners will prosper along with you.

The culture has been phenomenal from my standpoint and I have forged several great relationships. If you're willing to humble yourself, you have plenty to gain from this company.

Cons

Having managed over 50 employees myself I saw a slight flaw in the way motivation was delivered on my arrival. Employees of any organization want to be heard and feel that they own a piece of the pie. However, this has changed and is continuing in great direction.

Keep up with current incentives and continue to build the company in the direction it is going. Everyone that is on the team is looking toward the future, and we are all excited to see what's next.

There are newer employer reviews for TravelNet Solutions