There are newer employer reviews for Travelers Companies

Travelers

Former Employee - Risk Control Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Risk Control Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Travelers Companies

Pros

The people, the pay, the flexibility, strong company

Cons

Leadership could be a question

invest in your employees

664 Other Employee Reviews for Travelers Companies (View Most Recent)

Travelers is a great place to work

I have been working at Travelers Companies

Pros

Travelers gives great opportunities to entry level students right out of college. When discussing my position with other graduates, exposure to senior management is far above that of other comanies and other industries. The pay is very competitive and the chance to be promoted is exceptional. The average analyst is able to be promoted within a year.

Cons

it is a highly competitive envioirnment which will require more than a 40 hour workweek

I would suggest that senior management stay on the current path. They have done an exceptional job with the current market volatility.

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere and great job security!

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Travelers Companies

Pros

The company culture is relaxed and the people are very friendly. It seems that the company is very involved with the communities it operates in. There are always postings and announcements for opportunities to volunteer, and really makes me proud as an employee that the company is not solely concerned with its shareholders.

The company has a fortress-like balance sheet and I am not worried whatsoever about losing my job as so many others in finance do.

Cons

The senior management works out of New York City, despite that the company's headquartered in St. Paul.

Great job in not getting caught up in exotic financial instruments that have doomed so many other banks and insurance companies!

There are newer employer reviews for Travelers Companies

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!