Travelocity
www.travelocity.com Southlake, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Travelocity guarantees employee happiness too.

Senior Fraud Analyst (Current Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

ProsWe have a very involved CEO. Email her - she's back to you in 5 minutes. I've never heard of a CEO doing that. We're constantly being appreciated, and asked to appreciate our customers and to believe in the company as our own, and offer suggestions to improve it because it is OUR company. It is a very empowering place to work.

ConsI've reached the top of my department before management, but because I choose to work from home, there aren't really anymore opportunities to advance unless I move.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. We feel appreciated. Travelocity is a great place to work.

Great till it lasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Travelocity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: While travelocity was in good financial shape, it was a nice… Cons: IT has been outsourced to expedia, so I guess the… Advice to Senior Management: There's probably no way out now. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Leaders at corporate office in Dallas have no clue...

I have been working at Travelocity full-time

Pros: The discounts you get when travelling Cons: There is no communication in this company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Travelocity.

Worked for Travelocity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelocity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Travelocity CEO Carl Sparks. All reviews posted anonymously by Travelocity employees.