Tree of Life Charter School
treeoflifeschool.net Ukiah, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Confusing. My colleagues and students gave me positive feedback but the Board was dissatisfied with my performance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Ukiah, CA

I worked at Tree of Life Charter School

ProsHigh standards, supportive staff, supportive families. Small class size makes this an ideal school for children that would "fall through the cracks" at a larger public school.

ConsNo union so lousy pay and benefits. School board is biased and makes arbitrary decisions not always in best interest of employees or students.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a general lack of communication between the school board and the school and the principal and her employees. Makes for a high turnover in support staff.

great experience

Substitute Teacher (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Tree of Life Charter School full-time for less than a year

Pros: it has been a great experience Cons: there is nothing bad to say about this position Advice to Senior Management: see resume Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tree of Life Charter School.

Worked for Tree of Life Charter School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tree of Life Charter School reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Tree of Life Charter School employees.