Tree of Life

www.treeoflife.com

The company preaches accountability but doesn't hold anyone accoutable for their behabviour or decisions

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

Pros

Contensed work weeks with everyone other Friday off. This is optional

Cons

They value longevity with the company versus performance. They allow employees to harass and abuse other employees all in the name of trying to improve th business

If you are going to talk the talk than walk the walk. Stop jsut talking about what to do and start actually doing it. There is no action. If you ignore it, it will never get better

Other reviews for Tree of Life

longest employer i have since beginning working career

Pros

benefits are great. Pay is reasonable for job done. Management seems to care about employees and does what they can to better empoyee's lives while still maintaining company's best interests.

Cons

Communication from management to employees could use major improvement. Delivering in New York City. Warehouse seems to have problems retaining employees.

I am happy with the transition changes. I would like to see better communication of company news and events. Need better training for employees in all departments. Performance reviews should be done in a timely manner. I have not yet received a review. I would like to see what I can improve, and of course, where I am excelling.

Breaking The Law

Current Employee - Truck Driver  in  East Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in East Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Nice Equipment. Nice people. Very good job benefits.

Cons

Senior drivers think speeding is justified when training new hires. They show no concern about your well being telling you to "follow them" at speeds in excess of 70 mph at night on a posted 55 mph highway. They are obviously "in good" with management, but this does not justify breaking the Federal Laws.

Time the delivery time on overnight long runs and DO the Math.

There are newer employer reviews for Tree of Life.

Worked for Tree of Life? Contribute to the Community!