Worse Job Ever

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Benefit package is relatively good for the Dalas area, although, compensation is not competitive.

Cons

Treat employees poorly. Poor HR department

Advice to Management

Should look very closely at HR department. There is very little or no concern for its employees. Everyone is looking for a way to blame employees instead of management.

Other Employee Reviews for Tree of Life

1. wish it was better

Current Employee - Production in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Production in Dallas, TX

Pros

number of personal days off. Benefits package is very nice, if you are there long enough to use it. number of different shifts allows flexability.

Cons

Would not allow you to go home if sick. Refused personal days Use performance as punidhment when not at 100%, but ridiculed if not at peak performance. management lets you know you are not important.

Advice to Management

People want to work, but when you make us feel we are expendable and of little worth to the company, you can't expect a loyal work force. You don't lead by abusing people, you lead by caring.

Passing grade for Tree of Life

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tacoma, WA

Pros

I have a route servicing grocery stores. I do not have an office to go to or check in with anyone from the company. I go to work, do my job, then go home. As long as I get my job done and do my best to keep the stores happy no one really looks over my shoulder. I do not sit all day at a desk and look at a computer.

Cons

Lack of communication. They have tried several methods, email, snail mail, voice mail. I believe all have failed. Not sure why, but they should try to solve this issue. No team spirit, do not even know who most of the other employees are.

Advice to Management

Better communication, better mileage reimbursement, LOCAL company Holiday party,