Tree of Life
www.treeoflife.com Saint Augustine, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

longest employer i have since beginning working career

Prosbenefits are great. Pay is reasonable for job done. Management seems to care about employees and does what they can to better empoyee's lives while still maintaining company's best interests.

ConsCommunication from management to employees could use major improvement. Delivering in New York City. Warehouse seems to have problems retaining employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am happy with the transition changes. I would like to see better communication of company news and events. Need better training for employees in all departments. Performance reviews should be done in a timely manner. I have not yet received a review. I would like to see what I can improve, and of course, where I am excelling.

Breaking The Law

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
    East Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Tree of Life

Pros: Nice Equipment. Nice people. Very good job benefits. Cons: Senior drivers think speeding is justified when training new hires. They show no concern about your well being telling you to "follow them" at speeds… Advice to Senior Management: Time the delivery time on overnight long runs and DO… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good until new management took over in 2005

Linestocker (Current Employee)
    Clackamas, OR

I have been working at Tree of Life full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of hours. If your homelife sucks, this is a… Cons: Long hours and you get burned out on the overtime. After 2.5 years I was… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating your employees like machines. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tree of Life.

Worked for Tree of Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tree of Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tree of Life CEO K. Richard Lane. All reviews posted anonymously by Tree of Life employees.