THIS SUCKS

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Snellville, GA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Snellville, GA

I worked at Tri Star Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing at all to me.

Cons

Manager Lie straight to your face

Advice to Management

Build a company based on truth

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Company to Work for IF you are Corporate or Management.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Clinton, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Clinton, IL

I worked at Tri Star Marketing part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had the best co-workers and we had the best team of sales associates at my store. If you like working with the public and fast pace, this is a job for you.

Cons

The rules always changed from day to day, or week to week there was absolutely no rhyme or reason. There are benefits offered but you will never qualify hours are kept under 35 at most.

Advice to Management

District Managers should meet on a regular basis with the Assistant Managers if not even the Sales Associates at each store without the store manager to see that their managers are really doing the job that appears that they are doing. I can tell you that they probably are not. There is no open door policy, there needs to be one especially when the manager is the issue. I am not a disgruntled employee, I left on very good terms, but there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed in policy. Corporate needs to be a lot closer to the Sales Associates, they are your bread n' butter employees. They are your front lines, up-selling and keeping those repeat customers coming back. With the economy, you have to remember you are also taking care of your front line employees who have mouths to feed...try doing that without any benefits and the pay scale you offer with the hours you offer. If you would like people to stay and truly think of your company as a career...you have to do better and I'm sure you can do better.

First Time Job....Why Not? Otherwise...no thanks!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Urbana, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Urbana, IL

I worked at Tri Star Marketing part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free Fountain Drinks.....which is honestly the only thing that counted as an "Employee Discount." At my former location, we had a certain character that was a homeless man named Joe and he provided a much needed comical break.

Cons

Daily dealings with particulars of certain crowds and unnecessary stresses. If you're not accustomed to handling things let's say, "after 5 on a week day" in a rushed manner, then I'd look for something calmer and much more laid back.

Advice to Management

Don't consider your employees to be a bunch of imbeciles. Value their opinions.