TriHealth

www.trihealth.com
  www.trihealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for TriHealth

Trihealth is a good place to work

Current Employee - Staff RN in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Staff RN in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at TriHealth

Pros

I work with great people in my unit. Everyone works together and tries to help each other out as far as assignments are concerned. Management tries to make things as easy as possible. I also love our unit and work with some very impassioned people. Also I was a breastfeeding mom, and had no problems pumping until my child was a year.

Cons

Medical benefits have not been satisfactory. I feel that there are still some areas that could use improvement. I am confused as to why there is so much focus on magnet status in the hospital because it was my understanding that magnet status was about job satisfaction, but striving for magnet status is actually causing a lot of dissatisfaction because of the requirements of nurses who are already feeling stretched.

There are too many requirements as far as quizes and surveys and ceu's that are required to be done during the shift, but we hardly have time to complete them.

31 Other Employee Reviews for TriHealth (View Most Recent)

Bethesda North not a good place to work if you are in a minority such as gay or non christian.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at TriHealth

Pros

Large hospital. Many job opportunities. Good location.

Cons

Unfair management practices. Not diverse in their thinking. Treats minorities unfairly in regard to disciplinary matters and promotions. Not compliant with things such as FMLA.

Watch your middle managers more closely. Listen to what your employees are really saying. It seems that lots of employee surveys are done but no one is really listening.

TriHealth is ok but look elsewhere first....

Former Employee - PCA Student Nurse in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - PCA Student Nurse in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at TriHealth

Pros

They have really good benefits for part time employees, the atmosphere for new employees is very welcoming. I enjoyed working for some of the veteran employees.

Cons

Lack of communication from management to employees, the inability to advance in non-certificated positions and the general hands off approach form the upper management.

Pay attention to the backbone of your company, the NURSES! The pressure to leave on time by the RN manager is counterproductive when the nurse is more worried about overtime than actually taking care of the patient, certain oversights such as financial dealings really should be addressed in my opinion.

There are newer employer reviews for TriHealth