TriHealth

www.trihealth.com

Trihealth is a good place to work

Staff RN (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsI work with great people in my unit. Everyone works together and tries to help each other out as far as assignments are concerned. Management tries to make things as easy as possible. I also love our unit and work with some very impassioned people. Also I was a breastfeeding mom, and had no problems pumping until my child was a year.

ConsMedical benefits have not been satisfactory. I feel that there are still some areas that could use improvement. I am confused as to why there is so much focus on magnet status in the hospital because it was my understanding that magnet status was about job satisfaction, but striving for magnet status is actually causing a lot of dissatisfaction because of the requirements of nurses who are already feeling stretched.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are too many requirements as far as quizes and surveys and ceu's that are required to be done during the shift, but we hardly have time to complete them.

TriHealth is ok but look elsewhere first....

PCA Student Nurse (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at TriHealth

Pros: They have really good benefits for part time employees, the atmosphere for new… Cons: Lack of communication from management to employees, the inability to advance in… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the backbone of your company, the NURSES! The pressure to leave on time by the RN manager is counterproductive when the nurse… More

A good place to start your career but not for long term growth

Fitness Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at TriHealth

Pros: The benefits are great, The people are great people to… Cons: The pay is not the best. Schedules aren't the best, at least the part of the company… Advice to Senior Management: TriHealth is a good company, but it would be nice to be paid… More
There are newer reviews on TriHealth.

Worked for TriHealth? Contribute to the Community!