Building an enduring company

Current Employee - Manager in Bradenton, FL
Current Employee - Manager in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great opportunity to help entrepreneurs succeed Very talented and capable colleagues High emphasis on coaching and employee development Profitable company with great career opportunities

Cons

Scaling a company's growth oftentimes requires significant demands on the company's top talent. Not a place to be if you don't want to give it all you got and then some.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication link with the front line strong like you are Stay laser focused on our goals

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great learning experience in the Insurance sales world.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits Good sales support

Cons

complete lack of transparency in quota large differences in pay for the same job complex sale overpriced product

TriNet Group Response

May 1, 2013 – HR Communications & Program Manager

If you are a current employee, we would encourage you to reach out to our VP of Sales or our HR department. That way, we can work to resolve the frustrations you're experiencing. In particular, we ... More

Helping small businesses succeed

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

1. Fulfillment. Everyday I assist small and medium sized companies save money and keep in compliance with state and federal law. 2. Compensation. High salary, great commissions, quarterly bonuses. 3. Interesting. We service the most innovative technology companies with the best ideas in the country. We service non profits that really make a difference. We work with successful financial firms that care and want to give back to their employees. 4. Support. Co-workers, Managers and Executives are ALWAYS available to lend a helping hand and give what ever support you need to get the job done.

Cons

1. Long hours 2. Pressure 3. Stress (everything that comes along with a high intensity sales job)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing to support and incentivise the sales team and we will keep pushing 100% to partner with small and medium size businesses to get America back to work!