TriNet Group

www.trinet.com

Super place to work

Vice President (Current Employee) San Leandro, CA

ProsWorking at TriNet is a great combination of challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented, continuous learning, good people and fun. The employees are aligned toward a common vision (helping small businesses achieve their visions). There are minimal politics, and people are willing to go out of their way to help colleagues, even if it requires something beyond their core responsibilities.

Burton Goldfield, the CEO, is extremely passionate and hard working, and his enthusiasm is infectious.

It's nice to work at a company that is committed to community and service. TriNet Cares is a fabulous program. It is not a once a year activity; it is ongoing.

ConsSometimes the here-and-now work is so consuming that I don't get to spend adequate time of longer-term planning. The good news is that this is due to the rapid expansion and ambitious growth goals, but it would be nice to have more time to focus on longer-term planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep over-communicating the vision so that as we expand all employees are aligned. Keep pushing for growth and disruption of our industry. Keep investing in hiring great people. Keep the element of fun in the culture. Keep supporting TriNet Cares.

Doing more with less, to the max

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at TriNet Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexibility, great coworkers, mostly interesting work, great variety and good… Cons: Company adding workload to various roles without adding more resources, in denial of the toll… Advice to Senior Management: Implement real change management, not just a speech and a booklet, and include… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

save your time and energy

Undefined (Current Employee) Reno, NV

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: its a paycheck for a while. pockets of good people that know… Cons: if they are smiling at you watch for knife at all levels, more politics then a government. Senior management first PEO experience is at… Advice to Senior Management: wouldn't make a difference No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TriNet Group.

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!