There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

Incredible place to learn and grow as a sales professional.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

TriNet offers a tremendous amount of financial opportunity. If you are willing to learn, grow, and develop as a sales professional, you can do extremely well.

Cons

You will work hard and long hours building your network and contacts. This is not a con, but more of a requirement in starting any outside sales job.

Continue to be supportive of the RSC's and keep on providing incentives for excellent sales people.

105 Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group (View Most Recent)

IT Needs Serious Direction

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood Ranch, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood Ranch, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Some of the best people I have worked with
    Some ability to work from home
    CEO seems to really care about his people and company

Cons

Split in IT direction
    Cronyism is high
    Pay is uneven

Listen to your people in the trenches, they know what they are talking about. Ditch the new direction that the IT department is on. Right now it's creating division and a scramble for territory. In the past 2 years alone, we have lost some serious talent in IT and it seems like that is not about to change. Mr. Burton, I have a high opinion of you as do some of the other former and current employees that I talk to. Please don't let the moral in IT burn to the ground.

TriNet Group Response

Oct 16, 2013Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective and concerns. We realize that our rapid growth can create challenges across the entire organization; some departments may be impacted more than ... More

Right the wrong in IT

I worked at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Exciting vision
    Ample opportunity within the company
    Solid investment backing

Cons

drive to buy companies, but no integration strategy
    inexperienced IT and Product VPs who have difficulty collaborating on shared vision
    constant confusion

Product, Software Development, IT VPs - when in the audience of your organizations make it at least appear you are aligned with goals and work streams. Negativity you display only brings down your team making them less productive.

Burton Goldfield - look into the recent reorg of IT and find out what went wrong. There are many staff members interviewing outside the company due to the unhappiness with recent changes.

TriNet Group Response

Oct 16, 2013Public Relations

Thank you for your valuable insight. We have experienced tremendous growth in recent years which is both exciting and challenging. The task of integrating new companies is very complex. We rely ... More

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group