TriNet Group
www.trinet.com San Leandro, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If I had to sum up in one word the environment and atmosphere at TriNet currently it would be “Transformation.”

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Bradenton, FL

ProsIt is absolutely, hands down without a doubt exciting times at TriNet. The company is growing in leaps and bounds by not only bringing on new clients, new team members and colleagues but also the focused effort to boost the competitive advantage for our clients by providing product offerings that truly speak to business needs. We are improving upon our business processes, infrastructure, product offerings and last but not least our client relationships. It is a “all hands on deck” operation.

The atmosphere is high energy and not for the faint of heart. You MUST be able to roll up your sleeves and be ready to pitch in. Also if you are a big fan of learning then this is the place. There is so much to know and so much that you can take away that in my opinion it is worth it just for the experience that you will walk away with.

One of the key things I also want to point out is that there is work life balance. I don’t know of anyone at TriNet including myself that feels this job takes away from the responsibilities outside of work. Yes we all work hard BUT we all still have lives! Yay!

Last but not least, one of the things that really impressed me about TriNet is the continuous effort to reach out and give back to the community. There is always an event of some kind across our several locations where colleagues are doing something neat for the community and less fortunate. That to me is the icing on the cake!

ConsThe only con is that there is just not enough time in the day to get things done!

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused and always keep in mind the true asset of the company which are the employees who work so hard to make sure our clients are happy and satisfied.

Good place to work with great colleagues

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are a lot of smart and hard working people at TriNet. It's rewarding to be able to learn and share ideas. I think TriNet… Cons: The company is still Silicon Valley-centric. As we grow, upper management needs to… Advice to Senior Management: Visit field offices more often. Conduct company-wide meetings from other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pleasant leaders mean happy followers

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the things that caught me attention at TriNet were the people. The staff here are extremely nice and even the executives speak! In… Cons: I dont have much to say for the downside of Trinet, but it would be… Advice to Senior Management: I enjoy working with Management that have the time to recap what needs to be done, provide feedback on my efforts, and have patience when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TriNet Group.

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!

TriNet Group – Why Work for Us?

Helping Entrepreneurs Realize Their Ambitions Quick Facts about TriNet. • 25 years of success • Based in San Leandro, CA • ESAC-accredited • CEO: Burton M. Goldfield • More than 8,000 clients Companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriNet Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriNet Group CEO Burton M. Goldfield. All reviews posted anonymously by TriNet Group employees.