TriNet Group

www.trinet.com
  www.trinet.com
There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

Really good company to work for.

Current Employee - Account Services Consultant
Current Employee - Account Services Consultant

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They constantly are having some sort of pot luck, or employee lunch, or something available for the employees. Also, they have giveaways for employees where you can win iPad's or trips to other office Christmas parties.

Cons

The training leaves much to be desired, therefore, when you start it kind of feels like you're drowning in the deep end of the pool. Additionally, the training decks have paragraphs of info rather than main points.

Hire trainers that can train. I've been a trainer, and took this position for specific HR experience. It seems obvious that the tenured learning consultants haven't had any learning design experience.

Mar 14, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for your valuable insight and taking the time to share your feedback. We would like to thank you for your continued service with TriNet. We are working hard to enhance training programs for ... More

117 Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group (View Most Recent)

Company fills an important niche but chaotic, unsettling work environment negatively impacts clients and employees

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very dedicated, committed people in a highly entrepreneurial environment. The place is better than what it was a few years ago - so training is better, processes are better, the systems are better, etc. - the company improves itself through experience. There are opportunities for employees to move around the company and pursue other career interests.

Cons

High turnover in people across many different departments including Sales, Service, IT, etc. due to unrealistic work expectations, imbalance between work/life - I have seen people at "every" level of the company stressed out way beyond what is acceptable. Disconnect between different departments (especially at the management level) which has resulted in less than optimal results. A SaaS company which needs better software, systems and technology to lay its hat on.

None. The company's focus has been to go public so investors can diversify/cash out. Growth both organic and through acquisitions has been the mantra regardless of the consequences. I am aware of the "Great Place to Work" initiative. The company would not need the initiative if it would listen to its employees and improve how it manages the business. Everything starts from the top, and trickles downward. Furthermore, it is a little unnecessary for the HR department to respond to comments on this website. I could go into much greater detail or darker corners but my comments are for the public. I appreciate that people are finding their experiences at the company to be rewarding; and do not want to impact that.

Apr 8, 2014Public Relations

As a current employee, we’d like to thank you for your years of service and genuinely appreciate your feedback. For a company our size, it’s vital that we continue to gather feedback from our ... More

Departed after a short time with the company

Current Employee - Manager in San Leandro, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent compensation package
    Stability of a large company

Cons

More emphasis on culture than actual work.
    Poor internal communication.

Focus on hiring quality people with at least adequate technical skills

Apr 8, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for your insight and sorry it didn't work out to your liking at TriNet. We have been in a growth phase, which can be incredibly fast paced and may not be the best fit for everyone. We wish ... More

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group