There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

Work has never been so fulfilling and rewarding / Part II

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant  in  Redwood Shores, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros –
- excellent pay
- excellent benefits
- tenured professionals
- industry leading / industry disruptor

Cons

Cons –
- long hours
- lots of moving parts to the solutions
- not for the faint of heart

With that being said ... if you are up for a challenge, understand that winning big takes risking big and that greatness doesn't come easy -- then join our team. You will be welcomed and rewarded for your drive and success.

I will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with TriNet on the 26th of this month. My personal journey has been tremendous and I am confident that those who stay focused, surround themselves with positivity and align with like-minded colleagues (which is the large majority of our colleagues) within TriNet find a path ripe with opportunity both personally and professionally.

98 Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group (View Most Recent)

RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! - Don't let the hype fool you

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant

I worked at TriNet Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits, competitive compensation package

Cons

where do I start? This company has just gone public and leading up to it you are nothing but a number in order to drive the IPO and the stock price. No support, high turnover among senior leadership and sales reps. Mass hiring to see what sticks while operations is completely overwhelmed. These guys will cash in their stock options in 6 months and be gone...watch.

TriNet is a PEO and for some reason Wall Street says its a payroll clound provider? Competing with ADP and Workday. Not even close. Trinet provides ONLY one product and it is an all or nothing HR solution with limited flexibility.

its fruitless to even respond. I've tried for over 3 years...nothing

TriNet Group Response

May 1, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Glassdoor. We appreciate all former and current employee reviews. In recent years, we have experienced tremendous growth – and some growing ... More

Really good company to work for.

Current Employee - Account Services Consultant
    Current Employee - Account Services Consultant

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They constantly are having some sort of pot luck, or employee lunch, or something available for the employees. Also, they have giveaways for employees where you can win iPad's or trips to other office Christmas parties.

Cons

The training leaves much to be desired, therefore, when you start it kind of feels like you're drowning in the deep end of the pool. Additionally, the training decks have paragraphs of info rather than main points.

Hire trainers that can train. I've been a trainer, and took this position for specific HR experience. It seems obvious that the tenured learning consultants haven't had any learning design experience.

TriNet Group Response

Mar 14, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for your valuable insight and taking the time to share your feedback. We would like to thank you for your continued service with TriNet. We are working hard to enhance training programs for ... More

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!