TriNet Group

www.trinet.com

RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! - Don't let the hype fool you

Regional Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits, competitive compensation package

Conswhere do I start? This company has just gone public and leading up to it you are nothing but a number in order to drive the IPO and the stock price. No support, high turnover among senior leadership and sales reps. Mass hiring to see what sticks while operations is completely overwhelmed. These guys will cash in their stock options in 6 months and be gone...watch.

TriNet is a PEO and for some reason Wall Street says its a payroll clound provider? Competing with ADP and Workday. Not even close. Trinet provides ONLY one product and it is an all or nothing HR solution with limited flexibility.

Advice to Senior Managementits fruitless to even respond. I've tried for over 3 years...nothing

TriNet Group Response

May 1, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Glassdoor. We appreciate all former and current employee reviews. In recent years, we have experienced tremendous growth – and some growing ... More

There are newer reviews on TriNet Group.

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!