Could be awesome

Current Employee - Client Services Professional  in  San Leandro, CA
Current Employee - Client Services Professional in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The group benefit plans are low-cost and with many options. The company is growing tremendously and now offers an ESPP plan too. 401-k matching is vested immediately.

Cons

Tremendous amount of politics and favoritism. Lots of in-fighting. Morale is low as many people work long hours for unrealistic deadlines. Management is terrible on communication. Big on vision, no direction on execution. Contributors are confused about goals, in the dark about why they are doing what they've been asked to do.

Empower your employees. Top-down management does not fly anymore. Build a sense of "we're in this together" and you'll get so much more out of your talent. Be bold, be brave. Remove the divide between "management" and "worker bees", and you're sure to find gold.

May 27, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We appreciate the honest perspective of current and former employees. We were disappointed to learn of your frustrations with your internal team ... More

Other Reviews for TriNet Group

Micro managers instead of sales leaders

Current Employee - Business Development Representative  in  Bradenton, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and health benefits. But they have to pay good to keep anyone decent.

Cons

You need to be part of the inner circle to get promotions. Telemarketing environment. Micro managing at it worst! More concerned managing your number of calls made, than your actual results or revenue.

Get a clue! Sales professionals don't need to be micro managed, they need leaders and encouragement. Set clear expectations. Stop saying one thing, and doing another.

May 27, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’re disappointed to learn of your current frustrations. If you believe you have been overlooked for a promotion, we suggest you speak with your ... More

Expansion & growth

Current Employee - Front Office Staff  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Front Office Staff in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company values & integrity are outstanding.
    Wonderful people and atmosphere.

Cons

None, my experience has been all positive.

None

May 27, 2014Public Relations

Thank you awesome front office staff! We are delighted to be welcomed by your smiles and warmth daily. We appreciate your long tenured service and are thankful to have such wonderful employees. We ... More

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group.

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!