TriNet Group

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

A Very Happy Former Temporary Worker

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great team based environment. You're not just a number there, and feedback from your supervisors is constantly available. Flexible with time off, unless it's Open Enrollment season.....

Cons

It's difficult to find cons with this employer. Sales department seemed to have it the hardest, since they were under expected standards of recruiting new companies to on board their benefits administration with the company. I didn't work in that department, so I didn't have that issue.

Keep doing what you're doing.

TriNet Group Response

Aug 5, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to learn you had a great experience and we hope you will be open to returning to work with TriNet in the future.

135 Other Employee Reviews for TriNet Group (View Most Recent)

Stay far away from the sales role!!

Former Employee - Professional Employer Consultant
    Former Employee - Professional Employer Consultant

I worked at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Industry represents great opportunity and potential.

Cons

Leadership is at the root of all issues here. The PR team suggests to others who have reviewed to reach out to HR or manager. 1) Everyone in the HR industry knows that a company's HR team doesn't exist for the benefit of an employee, it's first allegiance is to the company and leadership team. 2) Managers treat individual contributors as disposable. They could care less if we make money, if we have work-life balance, if we want to establish a career with the company, etc.

If you share concerns with leadership, they are not interested in your dissatisfaction, even if you are clearly talented. They'll simply point out the door and welcome you to leave. And there is the risk of 'retaliation' if you stay - which will be subtle enough (such as manufacturing a situation in which you can be blamed for something) that you'll never convince anyone that is what it was.

Train your current sales managers in actual leadership. If they aren't leadership material (some of them aren't), replace them with someone who is. Until you do this, you are stunting the growth of this company.

TriNet Group Response

Aug 5, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to learn you did not have a positive experience during your time at TriNet. The sales organization is a highly competitive ... More

Good Experience but simply too focused on activity - not results - feed the activity 'beast' - forget about the sale.

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

High Tech Products - Great Training

Cons

Existing employees - sales - received most or all of the 'good' leads - and ironically lost more deals than the new folks...the new sales people were highly compensated 'telemarketers' - also poor management - at that time...from what I understand they have made improvements recently.

Give everyone the chance/opportunity to succeed....you lost a lot of good people - folks who had tremendous potential.

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group