There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

A Very Happy Former Temporary Worker

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great team based environment. You're not just a number there, and feedback from your supervisors is constantly available. Flexible with time off, unless it's Open Enrollment season.....

Cons

It's difficult to find cons with this employer. Sales department seemed to have it the hardest, since they were under expected standards of recruiting new companies to on board their benefits administration with the company. I didn't work in that department, so I didn't have that issue.

Keep doing what you're doing.

TriNet Group Response

Aug 5, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to learn you had a great experience and we hope you will be open to returning to work with TriNet in the future.

reviews filtered by

Good Experience but simply too focused on activity - not results - feed the activity 'beast' - forget about the sale.

Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at TriNet Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

High Tech Products - Great Training

Cons

Existing employees - sales - received most or all of the 'good' leads - and ironically lost more deals than the new folks...the new sales people were highly compensated 'telemarketers' - also poor management - at that time...from what I understand they have made improvements recently.

Give everyone the chance/opportunity to succeed....you lost a lot of good people - folks who had tremendous potential.

2. Great company to grow with. A little growing pains, but the upside will be significant.

Current Employee - RSC in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - RSC in Boston, MA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay for hard workers. If you are willing to learn and work as a team, you fit the culture.

Cons

Growing pains that comes with a rapidly growing organization. More structured, ongoing training. Roll out of new/updated products needs to be more clear.

Keep the open communication going. Would be helpful to have more information around specific growth plans.

There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group