There are newer employer reviews for TriNet Group

Trinet, great place to work, but senior management is bad.

Former Employee - Employee in San Leandro, CA
Former Employee - Employee in San Leandro, CA

I worked at TriNet Group

Pros

Great peers to work with. Very professional and friendly enviornment. Company lacks training new hires to their systems, but otherwise the company provides excellent system services to clients.

Cons

Senior management and employee relations. Company talks about ethics required of its staff/employees, but fails at the top end of managment. When you identify problems, senior management blows off the issues. They rather use a client, make money, at expense of their partners. Work loads are very heavy and client to auditors is to large to effectively handle. So pay imbalances and lot of favortism at corporate level.

Advice to Management

Learn what fairness means.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. hopeful

Current Employee - Analyst in San Leandro, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

national co with amazing cultural values POISE Our mission is to make "big company" benefits and HR administration simple and easy to use for organizations of any size. We specialize in serving fast-moving firms in fields such as technology and professional services, who recognize that top-quality people are their most critical competitive asset. Making Quality Benefits and Payroll Outsourcing Affordable Our integrated small business HR services model is built to meet the business needs of these companies by helping them attract talent, manage performance, incent and reward success, and outsource much of their employment-related risk. By aggregating the buying power of more than 1,800 firms, we provide premium benefits, payroll outsourcing, and HR services to our customers, so they can focus on their core business priorities.

Cons

long hours during open enrollment

Advice to Management

Don't grow too fast

Insurance ideology: don't get sick or defer costs until they change jobs!

Current Employee - Some Sort of Manager in CityPlace, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Some Sort of Manager in CityPlace, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I guess the company pays us on time which is nice. The employee HR portal "website" is OK for the most part as well.

Cons

Even the most expensive insurance plan is horrible! The company doesn't care to help people get better at all, they try to blame it on aetna but in reality THEY decide what features to offer on the insurance plan and THEY are only worried about the bottom line. No doubt Aetna encourages their thinking but it really is a travesty! The insurance is a sham! Never experienced such an annoying and/or blatantly fraudulent plan that says one thing then catches you in some fine print later on. I hope you don't get sick or actually want to improve upon your life to get healthier as TriNet and Aetna will let you down miserably!!

Advice to Management

Care about your employees and their health and don't have an exemption on your health plans for things that can actually make a person healthy and make them use LESS health care in the future!!! Stop worrying only about the bottom line.