TriWest Healthcare Alliance
www.triwest.com Phoenix, AZ

Standing by their employees in a difficult time

I have been working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Prosrewarding work, good work-life balance, benefits, fitness reimbursement, telecommuting

The management has done a fantastic job with an awkward situtation. They have been very supportive while we are transitioning out to other jobs- including providing resume writing workshops, outplacement training and job fairs.

Conslosing the T3 contract puts most of us out of work.

Advice to Senior Managementprovide company updates faster

Good Company - Sad to leave

I have been working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance

Pros: Benefits, PTO, communication, incentive programs Cons: pay, advancement opportunities unless in corporate office More

Data Analysis for Healthcare Department of Defense Contractor

Healthcare Information Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at TriWest Healthcare Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros: The data analysis was quite basic and straightforward, standard for most external clients. There was some provider productivity modeling that used basic linear equations in… Cons: In my department, the managers and above were not that well versed with the available technology at the time, which included data querying out of… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure the managers are knowledgeable about all the existing reporting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TriWest Healthcare Alliance.

Worked for TriWest Healthcare Alliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriWest Healthcare Alliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriWest Healthcare Alliance CEO David J Mcintyre Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by TriWest Healthcare Alliance employees.