TriZetto
www.trizetto.com Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great opportunity to work for a mission-driven company that truly impacts the heathcare industry

Director (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsTriZetto plays a crucial role in the healthcare industry. The leadership team is highly motivated, and since new leadership arrived, highly aligned and moving in the right direction. The associates at TriZetto are very intelligent and capable, and the company is an innovator in one of the most important industries to our nation's success.

ConsThere is a lot of change underway at TriZetto. This is all for the good, but with change comes uncertainty, but more importantly, opportunity as well. For individuals looking to be part of something growing, changing, and impactful, TriZetto is a difficult place to beat. For individuals looking for routine and status-quo, they may find TrIZetto's pace too demanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of change underway, and this is all for the better. Advice is to continue down the direction that we are headed, but accelerate the pace of progress and the frequency of communication. You cannot over-communicate during a time of transition, and TriZetto has such a compelling opportunity ahead, that we must continue to evolve.

Behind the time technology company trying to be a leader.

Director Product Development (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TriZetto

Pros: Overpaid, underworked Stupid buyers in the market Cons: Poor product management strategy, service is weak, billing not service… Advice to Senior Management: Get modern leaders More

it's a job, just a job

(Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at TriZetto

Pros: great people (some of them) good work schedule ( you have to stick… Cons: big corporate policies worst possible medical plan (it's only good if you don't go to the doctor's at all) impossible to get a raise/promotion certain individuals get really… Advice to Senior Management: invest in your employees get rid of policies created to work against employees get rid of those who can't manage ( how about anonymous survey on each… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriZetto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriZetto CEO Andy Eckert . All reviews posted anonymously by TriZetto employees.