TriZetto

www.trizetto.com

Great opportunity to work for a mission-driven company that truly impacts the heathcare industry

Director (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsTriZetto plays a crucial role in the healthcare industry. The leadership team is highly motivated, and since new leadership arrived, highly aligned and moving in the right direction. The associates at TriZetto are very intelligent and capable, and the company is an innovator in one of the most important industries to our nation's success.

ConsThere is a lot of change underway at TriZetto. This is all for the good, but with change comes uncertainty, but more importantly, opportunity as well. For individuals looking to be part of something growing, changing, and impactful, TriZetto is a difficult place to beat. For individuals looking for routine and status-quo, they may find TrIZetto's pace too demanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of change underway, and this is all for the better. Advice is to continue down the direction that we are headed, but accelerate the pace of progress and the frequency of communication. You cannot over-communicate during a time of transition, and TriZetto has such a compelling opportunity ahead, that we must continue to evolve.

Satisfactory place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at TriZetto

Pros: Healthcare IT has a lot of potential Strategic direction is fundamentally sound There… Cons: Company was acquired by private equity a few years ago -- management… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on short-term gains through offshoring and cost reductions. The company is… More

Behind the time technology company trying to be a leader.

Director Product Development (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TriZetto

Pros: Overpaid, underworked Stupid buyers in the market Cons: Poor product management strategy, service is weak, billing not service… Advice to Senior Management: Get modern leaders More

There are newer reviews on TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!