Decent Company, great people

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Current Employee - Consultant in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the nicest people I have ever worked with. All the hardware tools you need are provided by the company including cell phone and laptop. Nice working conditions, cafe in the building has decent food for the most part. I am often able to work remotely which saves time & money on commute. Overall, good use is made of GoToMeeting and other conferencing tools.

Cons

Software is very complex and you can see it has had many components added/pieced together due to acquisitions. The documentation has many inaccuracies, and is often not upgraded to reflect software changes since it was written. On boarding process is lacking, very little formal training. Healthcare insurance has a very high deductible, surprising since this is a healthcare software company. Communication from managers to staff is often lacking, at least partially due to the great distance between teams, managers, etc. Too many meetings are held .

Keep your word. Eliminate much of middle management. There are too many project managers. Try to have some stability with regards to bonuses, company direction and benefits. Treat employees equal, regardless of their title.

Other Reviews for TriZetto

No upper management support, no real leaders

Current Employee - Bms  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Bms in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are employees there that truly know what they are doing and are a pleasure to work with. However, this is not always recognized or they are reprimanded for silly things based on actions of others and they end up leaving.
    Recruitment team for some departments are very responsive and know what they are doing. However, in some business units they are treated unfairly and with little respect.

Cons

This is an IT company but you cannot work remotely or some people are approved to work remotely while others are told that they cannot
    Executives ignore phones messages and emails from other employees and they admit to ignoring them- zero respect, rudeness, non responses
    Leadership is comprised of individuals who do not lead, they dictate
    Leadership does not go to bat for their team
    Often team members that are not at corporate feel out of the loop are never given information and have to hear it from others
    Communication is poor between either people at corporate and remote/other office employees
    Leaders will jump to conclusions versus getting the story from employees before they reprimand
    Certain HR partners pass the buck
    Employees feel that when a new Executive is hired they bring in their own team and it creates a sense of favoritism which turns into a hostile work sitaution

The company is constantly preaching a culture change but this has to start from the top down. Employees feel treated differently than their peers in certain areas, there are unorganized and unaccountable leaders and you are going to continue to lose good employees.

Sr. Developer

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Good benefit. Rest depends on the manager, my manager is awesome, I am satisfied working with him/here.

Cons

From my level/position as a Oracle Developer I don't see any cons, may be from other level/position might find cons, so I am not posting any cons here. As there business is customer based to meet the project deadline some times may need to work after hours but it can adjust when there is scope.

There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!