There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto

Decent Company, great people

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Current Employee - Consultant in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the nicest people I have ever worked with. All the hardware tools you need are provided by the company including cell phone and laptop. Nice working conditions, cafe in the building has decent food for the most part. I am often able to work remotely which saves time & money on commute. Overall, good use is made of GoToMeeting and other conferencing tools.

Cons

Software is very complex and you can see it has had many components added/pieced together due to acquisitions. The documentation has many inaccuracies, and is often not upgraded to reflect software changes since it was written. On boarding process is lacking, very little formal training. Healthcare insurance has a very high deductible, surprising since this is a healthcare software company. Communication from managers to staff is often lacking, at least partially due to the great distance between teams, managers, etc. Too many meetings are held .

Keep your word. Eliminate much of middle management. There are too many project managers. Try to have some stability with regards to bonuses, company direction and benefits. Treat employees equal, regardless of their title.

220 Other Employee Reviews for TriZetto (View Most Recent)

Sr. Developer

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Good benefit. Rest depends on the manager, my manager is awesome, I am satisfied working with him/here.

Cons

From my level/position as a Oracle Developer I don't see any cons, may be from other level/position might find cons, so I am not posting any cons here. As there business is customer based to meet the project deadline some times may need to work after hours but it can adjust when there is scope.

If you're not in the "in crowd"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at TriZetto full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Teammates were nice to work with but management is SEVERELY lacking.

Cons

If you're not in the "in crowd" you better watch your back. Everyone in this company is a manager regardless of whether they have employees under them. They treat their support staff like dogs. The rules apparently to not apply in this old boys club. They disregard all policies, laws and common courtesy. Trace Devanney should watch an episode of Undercover Boss and actually see what its like when a President actually cares about his company.

There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!