TriZetto
www.trizetto.com Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

A fast growing, fast paced company with lots of opportunties

Sales Director (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsThe company is growing and has solid business performance. There is tremendous talent in the organization who are very smart and very good at what they do. Market leader with a very impressive list of clients who are the 'who's who' in healthcare. Some of the hardest working people I've ever worked with.

ConsAs others have noted, the company needs to flatten too many VP's, etc... That comes many times from the rapid growth and not the full assimilation of employees, but needs to happen. Also, there is a lot of work to do and we do work too hard sometimes. However, if you're not working hard where you are, ask yourself what are you doing?

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to flatten out, take those savings, and add more staff in critical support areas. There is a great success story here, but need now to execute and be successful supporting clients.

Great place to work

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Greenwood Village, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for less than a year

Pros: Trizetto takes really good care of its employees and offers great benefits. Not only do they… Cons: Not much that can be said here Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love the people i work with and feel like I make a difference

Union, NJ

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people!. They are hard working, have each… Cons: We have a tendency to want to do everything. … Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriZetto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriZetto CEO Andy Eckert . All reviews posted anonymously by TriZetto employees.