Manager

Current Employee - Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Lots of opportunities for growth. The company is making some positive changes, working to improve the culture and provide a great place to work!

Cons

Some work to be done yet!

Contnue listening to your people.

Other Reviews for TriZetto

So glad I left after over 10 years

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager

I worked at TriZetto full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some great people: dedicated and some are extremely hard working. Like places that hire mechanics because they owned British cars, you should hire ex-TriZetto folks.

Cons

Most departments don't value their staff and old timers are marginalized. Benefits are surprisingly poor for a healthcare company.

The company is now suffering from extremely bad policies from the previous senior management - like the IC center and the PMO operations. They took an OK company and really screwed it up. But things seem to be changing for the better.

Things were really bad entering 2013 but I think they are trying really hard to improve - especially in Services and Engineering. Many very good people left to work where companies actually cared about their employees.

Hey Jude, keep the focus on the core products and send folks back on site to clients. You cant lose. Hopefully the competition cant capitalize on the IC missteps and stale products.

Progressive company with considerable change underway

Former Employee - Senior Consultant II
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant II

I worked at TriZetto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent benefits and very progressive. Considerable attempt to make a quality work environment. Management was very responsible and did their best it seemed to listen to employees and clients and address the issues that came to be.

Cons

My position had near 100% travel which isn't all associates. The company gave employees in my situation zero reimbursement, timewise, for the additional 15 hours a week spent flying and in airports. Clients are very challenging at times and there were issues with establishing expectations by Trizetto before the consultants got on site.

There are newer employer reviews for TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!