TriZetto
www.trizetto.com Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Way too many managers, yet no accountability

(Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsThey have an unlimited PTO policy.
There are no limitations put on working from home.

Cons-The Boston office is incredibly disorganized and dysfunctional. Apparently they go through a re-org about once a year, or every 2 years at most. A prior CTO, who has since been fired, made the decree that the organization should be Agile, but in Boston it's almost as if the Management read a book on how to implement Agile and then did the opposite. The company took current employees and just told them that their job had suddenly changed. This means you have people in roles that they are not qualified for, and they don't even want to be in the role in the first place.
-The place is swimming in Managers. There are way too many Managers for the number of employees in the office. Most of them have no prior Management experience and it really shows. There is a complete inability to deal with any sort of conflict. If you have an issue with an employee who doesn't do their work, doesn't come to required meetings etc. you basically have no avenue to get that resolved because the person's Manager will be too scared to say anything negative to their direct report.
-The healthcare insurance offered through TriZetto, a healthcare IT company, is abysmal. It is the worst health insurance i have ever had and I was embarrassed every time I was at a doctor visit and had to present my health insurance card.
-The lack of accountability is laughable. People blatantly ignore deadlines, don't show up for important meetings, and ignore all processes, but they face no consequences for these behaviors. The Managers are not interested in dealing with conflict but in keeping the status quo.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced people and then listen to them when they tell you that major changes need to be made. When you put employees in roles that they are both inexperienced at and unqualified for, don't expect the organization to succeed.

The Dish of Healthcare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TriZetto

Pros: N/A - there are none. Cons: Well there are NO PROS! Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring managers and executives from Dish. Appreciate your tactical employees. Do NOT call… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great place to work

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at TriZetto full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great coworkers, for the most part Cons: Way too many mid-level managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TriZetto.

Worked for TriZetto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriZetto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriZetto CEO Andy Eckert . All reviews posted anonymously by TriZetto employees.