Triad Retail Media

www.triadretail.com
There are newer employer reviews for Triad Retail Media

Best Place I've Worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Triad Retail Media full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked at several well-known ad agencies, mostly on the West Coast, and a couple of larger places in Tampa Bay. There's something unique about Triad that keeps me excited, looking forward and, well, happy.

It's definitely not a traditional workplace, and you must be original, somewhat entrepreneurial and optimistic to fit in here. If you can't see beyond the idea that everything should go exactly as planned, then you've missed the point. Companies don't grow like this without a certain amount of chance-taking and rule-breaking. If you don't thrive in that, come back in about 10-15 years after all the rules have been broken. But then my guess is you'll call the place just boring. Sometimes companies can't win.

Cons

Same things you'll find anywhere: communication could always be better, work/life balance could always shift the other way, deadlines could always be longer. Positives outweigh the negatives from my experience.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Triad Retail Media (View Most Recent)

Excellent Place to Showcase Skills

I have been working at Triad Retail Media full-time

Pros

Triad Retail Media is a start-up company that has grown exponentially in just a few years, nearly doubling in size. I have worked for small companies as well as major corporations and Triad offers a work environment that is unique to all. The opportunities are endless at Triad. Triad will not refrain from recognizing and rewarding you if you are able to step out of the box and use creative strategies that will bolster the company's talent and expertise, and in return attracting new sales opportunities. Excellent benefits. Relaxed work environment. Flexibility is granted as needed.

Cons

If you are someone that needs a step-by-step agenda and cannot take the initiative to generate new thoughts and implement theory into substance, than this is not a great fit for you. Triad is best suited for those who are willing to see problems from all angles and develop NEW strategies to solve various conflicts that may surface. Excellent project management and organizational skills are a must.

They make it sound so good in the interview but the reality was such a letdown.

Former Employee - May BE Fine for Some People But Didn't Work for Me in Tampa, FL

I worked at Triad Retail Media

Pros

Normally go home on time. Not too nasty. Some cool people.

Cons

It was such a big letdown when I found out what I would actually be doing.

Nobody seems to understand how things are supposed to work. Decisions are rare and usually change often. It is a young company yet they have formed “a committee for continuous process improvement”. I guess the good news is somebody realized they are confused. Other than the goal of making money there is really little to no direction.

Repeatedly told how employee input is valued. Maybe in some departments this may be true. In current department when any suggestion is made, by any employee, the employee is informed how they are wrong. This is with all employees in the dept.

To save money:
    1. Employees do not have their own phone.
    2. Directions were issued stating that employees should not use a phone (if they have one) to call into a conference call because it is too expensive. Employees must go to a conference room to dial into the conference call as a group.

None