Triad Retail Media
www.triadretail.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Best Place I've Worked

Tampa, FL

ProsI've worked at several well-known ad agencies, mostly on the West Coast, and a couple of larger places in Tampa Bay. There's something unique about Triad that keeps me excited, looking forward and, well, happy.

It's definitely not a traditional workplace, and you must be original, somewhat entrepreneurial and optimistic to fit in here. If you can't see beyond the idea that everything should go exactly as planned, then you've missed the point. Companies don't grow like this without a certain amount of chance-taking and rule-breaking. If you don't thrive in that, come back in about 10-15 years after all the rules have been broken. But then my guess is you'll call the place just boring. Sometimes companies can't win.

ConsSame things you'll find anywhere: communication could always be better, work/life balance could always shift the other way, deadlines could always be longer. Positives outweigh the negatives from my experience.

Excellent Place to Showcase Skills

I have been working at Triad Retail Media full-time

Pros: Triad Retail Media is a start-up company that has grown exponentially in just a few years, nearly doubling in size. I have worked for… Cons: If you are someone that needs a step-by-step agenda and cannot take the initiative to generate new thoughts and implement theory into substance, than this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They make it sound so good in the interview but the reality was such a letdown.

May BE Fine for Some People But Didn't Work for Me (Former Employee)

I worked at Triad Retail Media

Pros: Normally go home on time. Not too nasty. … Cons: It was such a big letdown when I found out what I would actually be doing. Nobody seems to understand how things are supposed to… Advice to Senior Management: None More
There are newer reviews on Triad Retail Media.

Worked for Triad Retail Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triad Retail Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Triad Retail Media CEO Greg Murtagh . All reviews posted anonymously by Triad Retail Media employees.