Triage Consulting Group

www.triageconsulting.com
  www.triageconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Triage Consulting Group

Enjoyable but could definitely be more challenging

Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best transition/starting job from undergrad, Easy-going young and fun workforce, Incredible work-life balance

Cons

Repetitive non-challenging work, no incentive system, minimal creativity necessary, easy to grow complacent

101 Other Employee Reviews for Triage Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Good company, great people.

Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time

Pros

I've enjoyed my brief stint at Triage greatly - the employee experience empathizes to recently graduated college students. It's a great first job out of college.

Cons

To prefac - the pros do outweigh the cons. One concern that some may have is the somewhat necessary engagement with events outside of work. While it does build camraderie among Triagers, it may also divide those without any interest to be around their co-workers all the time.

The management is great. They should continue to aim upward and grow the company throughout the US.

Wonderful first job to build a solid skill set and meet fantastic people

Current Employee - Senior Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Triage has excellent employees and a thriving culture - it is a great transition out of college and into the workplace. The company has built my professional skill set from business writing to formal presentation and beyond, and I'm quite confident that I could walk into any situation and handle any challenge effectively and professionally.

Cons

Triage only has one career path, so it's difficult to explore other career opportunities within the firm. That being said, it's not impossible - the company definitely gives you the opportunity to get involved with anything you like, but your position and career direction will always remain the same.

There are newer employer reviews for Triage Consulting Group