Triage Consulting Group

There are newer employer reviews for Triage Consulting Group

Associate

Current Employee - Associate in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Triage has an incredible culture. The fact that you are surrounded by so many other young professionals is really special. I really appreciate how much Triage gives back to its employees. As a young person, you hear how employers take advantage of people starting their first job. At Triage, there are so many events and activities designed to give back to the employees and make work more fun. That impresses me.

Cons

The work can be a little boring at times. Certain tasks can get monotonous, but at the same time work will always be work. All jobs have their slow points.

Continue to grow and expand. I think it would be awesome to really brand the name Triage in the Atlanta area, and I think this can be accomplished through continued expansion.

101 Other Employee Reviews for Triage Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Great Work/Life Balance, Socialist Policies

Former Employee - Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Triage Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I stayed at Triage as long as I did because of the excellent work/life balance and the great people with whom I worked. Triage genuinely cares about its employees. Never expect to bring work home or work after 6 PM. Management has an open door policy and are genuinely fond of the associates.

Cons

Triage has a socialist feel to it; never expect to get any personal recognition. Bonuses are non-existent. All people hired into the same start year are paid the exact same salary, which is non-negotiable. Promotions are staged at set times. Additionally, work can be tedious, repetitive, and boring.

Learn to recognize talent and figure out a way to incentivize performance. Working more doesn't equate to higher pay or a faster promotion, so why should your employees work hard? Give them a reason!

Personable company

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is nice, fun, and it seems that you get a new client each 3 months in the beginning to keep things interesting

Cons

Might be too general or close to audit if someone isn't interested in general business

There are newer employer reviews for Triage Consulting Group