Excellent people coupled with leadership experience make Triage a great place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work environment is non-competitive. Employees are intelligent, engaging, and fun to be around!

Cons

The work can be monotonous.

Other Reviews for Triage Consulting Group

Great people, not so interesting work, fun atmosphere.

I have been working at Triage Consulting Group

Pros

Great first job out of college - culture is great, lots of fun team bonding activities, most employees are between the age of 21-27.

Cons

This is auditing, not consulting. Anticipate to spend most of your day reviewing hospital claims and searching for underpayments. Attrition rate is extremely high.

Boring work--nice people

Former Employee - Experienced Associate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Experienced Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Triage Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- you will make legitimate friends here at work
    - travel benefits
    - fun culture

Cons

- work is super boring and not very challenging, unless you call figuring out why Access isn't working challenging.....
    - company motto is " don't reinvent the wheel" which has led to the company using super old technology
    - change isn't really welcome
    - there is a lot of politics, people taking credit for other people's work
    - evaluation are usually them raising up issues that don’t matter (you didn't look happy enough with food you were served a a team event, you forgot to put a space after a comma in a report, etc) rather than actual hard contributions you made to a project
    - they expect you to be happy all the time, smiling and being happy all day while you are on hold on the phone for 80% of your day listening to terrible hold music is kind of hard to do...

- incentivize your employees so they aren't complacent -a lot of people have the mindset of "What's the least amount of work I need to do to get promoted?" and most of the time it's these complacent individuals who get promoted.
    - hire diverse people, I see that you are working on it, but it can be better
    - people literally can't afford to live in the city (student loans + rent + food + commuting) with the pay you offer- I know the you say that we aren't competing with the tech industry, but we kind of are when it comes to cost of living.
    - recruit outside intelligence for higher roles in the company. For many managers/principals this is their first and only job which means very little info comes from outside the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Triage Consulting Group.

Worked for Triage Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!