Trialon

www.trialon.com

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Powertrain Engineer
Former Employee - Powertrain Engineer

Pros

* The recruiters are honest and provided updates for me with my transition from one position to another.
* My account manager was great. He was always available to talk and would often be onsite to see me.
* The benefits were good for contract house benefits.
*Getting paid every Friday is a big change compared to the 15th and last day of the month.
*My work was challenging. i was eventually transitioned to a direct role and am currently working an exciting project

Cons

*You have to ask the recruiter for "vacation pay". It is unusual since it is paid out at your anniversary date.
* Benefit cost are more expensive then I am paying right now as a direct employee. However, they are cheaper then the other contract houses.
* It seems most of their positions are in the Detroit market.

*Try to offer more holiday pay to match what the client is giving. I had to take a few unpaid days off. However, Trialon is in-line with the other contract houses.
* 401K match would be nice to have.
Overall, very happy with my time at Trialon.

Other reviews for Trialon

It was great, up until 2 years ago

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

Pros

I wouldn't work or recomend working at Trialon to anyone. They are fast becoming a light industrial staffing company

Cons

The new vice president(s) are not professionals in the staffing industry and are now allowing staffing division to run successfully, as it has done for years

Trialon is a great place to consider employment for a variety of reasons.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Pros

It possesses a very positive and challenging work environment

The organization is made up of individuals that care about you and your success and understand it takes a team to get things done

The company's team is made up of seasoned individuals that have been in the industry (and with Trialon) for a good amount of time (I have been here almost 8 years).

Trialon is a Technical Staffing Company....there is always a need to support the customer with some unique opportunities but a light industrial company it is not!

Trialon is a very innovative staffing firm without fear of new industries and ideas. If you don't embrace new concepts or handle "better mousetraps" well, Trialon is not the place for you.

Trialon has a diverse client base. Customers range from billion dollar fortune 500 companies to local testing facilities in a variety of industries.

Cons

There are very few cons that I can think of to associate with Trialon Corporation. I believe the largest con is their lack of penetration outside of the Midwest.

Continue down the path of examining the possibilities of expanding further West. Keep challenging your team with both individual and collective team goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Trialon.

Worked for Trialon? Contribute to the Community!