Trianz

www.trianz.com

Great Company with HUGE growth Potential

Director (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsAn amazing journey so far with Trianz. You want to be in a challenging environment which helps you lead by example - something I have seen right from the top. As someone rightly pointed out here, if you wish to be creative, leash that entrepreneurial instincts you have hidden inside you and no compromise on Integrity/values....this is the right place to be!

ConsCan improve on employee engagement and training programs....Its hard to please everyone, but can see strides happening in this direction as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrianz has the magic formula and the right vision to scale to greater heights so staying focussed is key...and more importantly advice for middle management to continue providing the right support and believe. When you believe and have the faith with each support you see wonders happening around!

Been Alright

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Trianz

Pros: It's changed off late, much better to work now. With some… Cons: A few for sure, but I will give them later More

Progressive Organization

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Trianz

Pros: Received excellent support from team and management to get up to speed. Very interesting projects at… Cons: Wide spread of offerings for it's size... but could turn out… Advice to Senior Management: The recent wave of energy is refreshing... let this not be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trianz.

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!