Triarc

www.wendys.com

OK

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I like my team and our department

Cons

not a great work environment

Other reviews for Triarc

Great

Former Employee - Team Member  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

Pros

Great hours, easy to get off. People were open to trading shifts which was pretty uncommon in this sort of job. I really liked meeting the people I worked with as well.

Cons

Working on holidays wasn't very fun.

Get MORE managers. Its hard to find out what you have to do when there are so little managers and whatnot. However, the few managers there were were great and helped me out a lot with work.

Wendy's Arby's Group

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Interesting work. Great senior management team.

Cons

No work life balance. Poor middle management structure on the finance side. Employees are not recognized for their accomplishments and are asked to sacrifice personal time for the convenience of middle management.

You have a great company filled with talented people. Take the time to evaluate middle management or better yet conduct 360 reviews to find out what's going on in the trenches. Take advantage of the technology available and allow for more flexible work schedules across the company. For example, if 'summer hours" are being offered to all employees don't allow certain departments to exempt themselves from allowing it under the guise that they are too busy. With the excessive amounts of hours worked during peak times, such as month end, quarter end and year end, a 1/2 day off when things are quiet should not be an issue.

There are newer employer reviews for Triarc.

Worked for Triarc? Contribute to the Community!