Consultant

Current Employee - Management Consultant in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Management Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Tribal Group

Pros

There are opportunities to work in different areas of the UK and abroad- not that I have looked into it. Large organisation with different areas of expertise. People come from a variety of backgrounds. Within the organisation there are different sectors that you can work in.

Cons

Not that much integration between departments. Not always kept in the loop. Management could handle employees in a better manner, giving feedback throughout projects and manage issues in a better manner.

Advice to Management

Keep employees up to date with what is going on in the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A company with a lot of strenghs but led down by lack of structure and poor communications.

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at Tribal Group

Pros

The company has a good reputation delivering a range of comprehensive services across to aa wide variety of clients within the public sector and this incluses health, education, local authorities, local government. The skill and knowledge within the organisation is excellent and they have very prestigious client list. There is almost an unprecidented range of servcies incuding architechts, IT consultants, housing and regeneration specialists, HR and recruitment, advertising. This when pitching to new clients was extremely powerful that the company had grown through acquisition and could provide almost a one stop shop to deliver this breadth of diffferent services. Also has the advantage of being abel to provide excellent geographical support to their clients.

Cons

The downsides to working for the Tribal Group are primiarily the lack of cross working between the different parts of the organisation, this is poorly manged from the top and within each operating untit within tribal, this is partly based on the company having grown through acquistion suffers from sub cultures and silo working and I beleive a hughe amount of opportunutes are not utised to truly deliver 'big ticket' sales and maximise account development within the organisaiton, There is also a lack of management strcure and performance management compounted vy poor HR support and inadquate communiations strategies within the operating divisions.

Advice to Management

Analyse the potential of the benefits of working more cohesively and joint opportuities across the group.

2. A rewarding place to work

I have been working at Tribal Group full-time

Pros

There is opportunity to develop and progress both within department and into different parts of the business. I have been able to develop during my time here and I feel supported by management. I am able to work flexibly when necessary- which is really valuable.

Cons

The company seems to change frequently- which is fine but it can be difficult to keep track of the changes so I think communication could be better.

Tribal Group Response

Jun 5, 2015Talent Partner

Thank you for this feedback, it’s great to hear about your positive experiences of management and personal development.

Communication within the organisation is a really important topic, and we
    ... More